Make a donation to support the Dominican Friars
You can donate securely to support the Dominicans using the online form below.
- Make a one-off gift
- Set up regular giving (via your payment card)
- Increase the value of your gift through Gift Aid
Donations by cash or cheque can be sent to the Priory of St Albert the Great (payable to ‘The Dominican Council’): 24 George Square, Edinburgh. EH8 9LD. Please indicate that your gift is for the support of the community of friars.
Help sustain the Community of Friars
Members of our little community make a big contribution to Catholic life in Edinburgh.
- Providing chaplains to 3 universities
- Running a city-centre parish
- Being on call to provide the sacraments
- Participating in the cultural life of this great city, providing a Catholic witness
- Supporting the work of the Albertus Institute, encouraging dialogue between faith and reason
Our friars have no other sources of income, so please give generously.
Making a Gift through your Will
People are usually limited in the amounts they can give to good causes during their lifetime. But often they are able to give more support through their Will. Once you have made sure to provide for any dependants or others you wish to help by means of your Will, do please consider if you could leave something to the friars. Legacies have been a big help to the community in the past and can help us to secure the community’s future.
St Albert’s Catholic Chaplaincy is a Parish of the Archdiocese of St Andrews and Edinburgh, entrusted to the English Province of the Order of Preachers (the Dominicans) which is a registered charity in Scotland (SCO39062) and in England and Wales (2311192).